This cuckoo clock with a pendulum is a modernised version of the traditional cuckoo clocks, replete with a tweeting bird that marks the passing of time.
This cuckoo clock which looks great in a modern kitchen, a child's room, or a dining room, not only decorates our walls but also keeps us accompanied by its traditional movement, which brings back happy memories.
Feature: Antique Style
Body Material: plastic
Type: Wall Clock
Width: 10.43inch (26.5cm)
Thickness: 2.2inch (5.6cm)
1. Remove the pendulum from the pendulum bayonet
2. Turn the volume adjustment button to MAX or MIN. When the volume adjustment button is in the OFF position, you can't hear the bird's voice.
3. When adjusting the time, be sure to adjust the time above the panel, and adjust it to 5:50 in the same time direction. Please do not adjust it counterclockwise, it will cause the time of the time to be inaccurate.
4. The movement uses one carbon battery No. 5, the slow pendulum device uses one electric carbon AA battery and the second battery with two C batteries.
5. Turn the timing knob to adjust the time to 6:00
6 After hearing the sound of the call, the bird began to call and called 6 times. This time is 6:00 in the morning.
7. Then adjust the timing button to adjust to the current time. It will not matter when the time is adjusted to the punctuality.
8. Attach the pendulum to the slow pendulum rod.